29. enero 2016 13:08
20 enero 2016
todos los parches que han aparecido en
Nuevas características del producto incluídas –además de parches-:
New Features in 9115 (Released on: 05 Nov, 2015)
- SDF-56931 : Option to configure change roles in change template.
- SDF-60858 : Enhancement in Request List View where the "due by" time and "due in" time can be viewed by enabling the SLA Column. Option to view the template type (service/incident) under "Template type" column.
- SDF-39294 : keyboard shortcuts for various operations under request module
New Features in 9113 (Released on: 20 Oct, 2015)
- SDF-61083 : Adding conditional approvers for a request, through custom triggers.
- SDF-61086 : Announcement integration between ServiceDesk Plus and DesktopCentral. Option to notify active announcements added / updated in ServiceDesk Plus to user through DesktopCentral agent.
- SDF-61106 : Enhancement in 'Admin' user interface for easy access to various configurations along with 'Search' option.
- SDF-60984 : 'Login Page Customization' enhancement -After applying this hotfix it requires just one time customization and later on the changes will remain permanently. Refer the help document for more details. Users who have already customised their login page can make use of this hotfix and customize it permanently.
- SDF-60083 : 'Custom Trigger', a plugin to execute custom script/class is provided for Change Module.
- SDF-58836 : Option to associate multiple assets to a request.
- SDF-49693 : Tracking manual changes in CI History.
- SDF-60143 : Addition of Product Overview Portal that provides an overview of various modules and their key features in one place through videos
- SDF-57024 : Ability to search user / department / site in assign owner section of assets
New Features in 9108 (Released on: 14 Sep, 2015)
- SDF-35346 : Requesters will be notified when 'ticket owners' reply by email.
- SDF-58676 : 'Task Filter' has been added for tasks under Request, Problem, Change, Project and Milestones.
- SDF-58750 : 'Service Level Agreements' configuration feature, is provided for 'Change' module.
Features in 9107 (Released on: 03 Sep, 2015)
- SDF-59913 : Additional Fields can be configured as 'common' for both incident and service requests.
Features in 9106 (Released on: 31 Aug, 2015)
- SDF-60445 : Enhancements on Field & Form Rules feature.
- Support for date type fields are added.
- Support for Service Catalog Resources are added.
- Template tasks can be set or unset using Custom Scripts,based on criteria.
- Script Editor is enhanced to support auto-completion and display errors and warnings. Use CTRL+SPACE key for auto-completion.
- SDF-59769 : Enhancements on Mail Fetching option, a mechanism to fetch outstanding mails in mail box at that instance of mail fetching, instead of fetching 20 mails per minute. Once all the mails at that instance get fetched, next schedule will be enabled.
- SDF-58430, SDF-60422 : Zoho Reports Integration Enhancements:
- Zoho Reports Integration is now named as 'Advanced Analytics' in SDP.
- Sub Category field will also be populated into Zoho Reports.
- Added '12 Hours' and '24 Hours' options in "Periodic Data Synchronization". Default value is changed from 10 hours to 12 hours.
- Displaying the number of times 'Instant Sync' is invoked.
- Pushing the SDP-Zoho Reports integration error into reports.zoho.com's (Integration Error DB).